Call for N2Women: Stars in Computer Networking and Communications, 2019
There are a lot of amazing women in the networking/communications field. To honor some of these women, N2Women (http://n2women.comsoc.org/) publish an annual list of “N2Women: STARS in Computer Networking and Communications”. Please nominate one or more women for the 2019 star list!
Who do you think should be on the star list of networking and communications leaders? Who amazes you and inspires you? Who has made significant contributions to our field?Please let us know via http://bit.ly/n2womenstars
– A self-defined female researcher in the networking and communications field (researchers in industry are also encouraged to be nominated)
– A person who earned her PhD before December 10, 2009 (more than 10 year’s experience after PhD completion)
– A person who has outstanding research outcomes and/or service contribution in the networking and communications field
– A person who did not serve as N2Women board member in 2017 or 2018 (in order to avoid conflicts of interest: the board List available at https://n2women.comsoc.org/officers/)
– Nomination Deadline: November 20, 2019 (11:59 anywhere on Earth)
– Winner Announcement: December 10, 2019 (Ada Lovelace’s birthday)
Nomination Link: http://bit.ly/n2womenstars
If you’d like to nominate multiple women, you will have to submit one form per nomination. We highly welcome self-nomination!