N2 Women 2017 Event Calendar
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N2 Women meeting at ACM MobiCom 2017 in Snowbird, Utah, USA with interactive discussions and networking opportunities. We have planned an enlightening panel discussion with distinguished panelists experiencing in both academia and industry.
Our distinguished panelists include:
- Dr. Xia Zhou, Associate Professor, Dartmouth College
- Dr. Robin H. Kravets, Professor, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Dr. Lili Qiu, Professor, University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Heather Zheng, Neubauer Professor, University of Chicago
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Location: Room Wasatch B
Mentor: Dr. Elizabeth M. Belding, University of California Santa Barbara.
For further inquiry, please contact Anh Nguyen at Anh.TL.Nguyen@Colorado.EDU.
We are honored to have distinguished panelists from academia and industry:
- Prof. Catherine Rosenberg, Professor, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, Distinguished Technologist, CableLabs, USA
- Dr. Amira Alloum, Research Engineer, Nokia Research Labs, France
- Dr. Ayça Ozcelikkale, Associate Senior Lecturer, Uppsala University, Sweden
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N2Women meeting at IEEE LCN 2017 in Singapore with interactive talk, discussions and networking opportunity. We have planned an enlightening panel discussion with distinguished panelists from academia and industry.
- Dr. Damla Turgut, Associate Professor, University of Central Florida, USA
- Dr. Katrin Reitsma, Security Research Engineer, Chief Technology Office Motorola Solutions, USA
- Dr. Nabanita Das, Professor, Indian Statistical Institute, India
- Dr. Delphine Reinhardt, Assistant Professor, University of Bonn, Germany
- Dr. Kyong Jin SHIM, Assistant Professor, Singapore Management University, Singapore
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N2Women meeting at Ubicomp 2017. This year we are combining the N2Women meeting with the Broadening Participation Luncheon.
We have planned an enlightening panel discussion with distinguished panelists from academia and industry:
- Leila Takayama, Associate Professor, UC Santa Cruz
- Jessica Cauchard, Assistant Professor, IDC Herzliya
- Gloria Mark, Professor, UC Irvine
- Meredith Ringel Morris, Principal Researcher, Microsoft Research
IEEE Africon 2017
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N2Women meeting at IEEE Africon 2017, Cape Town, with support from WIE Region 8. The event is organized by Mary Adedoyin.
You are cordially invited to the N2Women meeting at MobiHoc 2017 – more information is provided here.
We are honored to have an exciting team of panelists from academia and industry:
- Pamela Kumar, Director General, Telecom Standards Development Society of India; Vice President, Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India
- P R Kumar, Professor & College of Engineering Chair, Texas A & M, USA
- Tanuja Ganu, Co-Founder and CTO, DataGlen Technologies, India
- Tara Javidi, Professor, University of California at San Diego, USA
You are cordially invited to the N2Women meeting at MobiSys 2017. Information about the event can be found here.
Date: June 19th , 2017
Aakanksha Chowdhery (Princeton)
Robin Kravets (UIUC)
Anudipa Maiti (University of Buffalo)
Uma Parthavi Moravapalle (Georgia Tech)
Aarathi Prasad (Amherst College)
Xia Zhou (Dartmouth)
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N^2Women event in IEEE WoWMoM 2017 at Macao, China. We have planned an enlightening panel discussion on “Gender Diversity in Research”, with leading academicians.
Dr. Rita Tse, Macao Polytechnic Institute, China
Date: June 15, 2017
Time: 11 AM
Venue: Lecture Theatre 1, Macao Polytechnic Institute, Macao, China
Kindly find the flyer here.
N2Women Organizer: Sima Das, MST, Rolla, USA
N2Women Mentor: Dr. Alessandra De Paola, University of Palermo, Italy
For inquiry, please contact Sima Das at: email@example.com
You are cordially invited to attend the N2Women meeting at IEEE SECON 2017.
We are honored to have our speakers, Prof. Haiying Shen, from University of Virginia, and Prof. Mahima Agumbe Suresh, from Texas A&M University, to share their knowledge and working experience with us. The meeting features interactive discussion and Q&A sessions.
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: 12:30 pm – 14:00 pm
Location: SECON Venue
Refreshments will be generously provided by IEEE SECON 2017.
Please find the flyer here.
Please also spread the word to your colleagues!
For more information, please contact Elahe Vahdani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the N2Women event at IEEE INFOCOM 2017 in Atlanta, GA. We have planned an enlightening panel discussion on “Identifying and countering bias in profession”, with leading scientists from academia and industry.
Lydia Y. Chen, IBM Zurich Research Lab
Aliye Özge Kaya, Nokia Bell Labs
Janise McNair, University of Florida
Wenye Wang, NC State UniversityDate: May 02, 2017
Venue: Atlanta 5 (Level 1), Sheraton Atlanta hotel
Organizer: Meenupriya Swaminathan, Northeastern University.
Mentor: Damla Turgut, University of Central Florida.
You are cordially invited to the N2Women meeting at DySPAN 2017. We have planned an exciting interactive discussion with distinguished scientists from academia and industry to discuss their different views on career paths after Ph.D. and future directions in the field.
Our distinguished panelist include:
Anant Sahai – UC Berkeley
Danijela Cabric – UCLA
Shweta Sagari – Huawei
Milind Buddhikot – Bell Labs
Date: Wednesday, March 8th , 2017
Time: 15:00 – 15:30
Venue: Main Conference Room (Same as Technical Program of DySPAN 2017)
Refreshments will be generously provided by IEEE DySPAN 2017.