N2Women continues to be a vibrant community of researchers in the networking and communications fields. To ensure its smooth running, many members contribute their time as volunteers to form the N2Women Board.
The board consists of the following positions:
- Advocate co-chair to help work to get harassment policies on ACM/IEEE networking conference websites
- Awards co-chair to help track awards our members have received, learn about awards that exist, nominate N2Women members, help our members get elevated status in IEEE, ACM, etc.
- Fellowship co-chair to help solicit applications for N2Women Young Researcher Fellowships, make decisions on applications, send emails (application received, accepted, and declined), and maintain the fellowship files.
- Geo-diversity co-chair to create and lead the geo-diversity program (2021 onwards)
- Membership co-chair to help maintain the contact list and ACM email list
- Mentoring co-chair to help match mentors with mentees and oversee the mentoring program
- Social media co-chair to help maintain and push new content to our social media channels
- Website co-chair to help maintain the N2Women website.
- Website redesign co-chair to carry out a major overhaul of the website (2019 – 2020)
- Katia Jaffrès-Runser and Damla Turgut (2019 – )
- Katia Jaffrès-Runser and Sami Rollins (2016 – 2018)
Tracy Camp and Wendi Heinzelman (2006 – 2015)
N2Women Steering Committee
N2Women Workshop Steering Committee