Rising Stars and Stars in Computer Networking and Communications
There are a lot of amazing women in the networking/communications field. To honor some of these women, N2Women publishes an annual list of rising stars and stars in June and December respectively.
– A self-defined female researcher in the networking and communications field (researchers in industry are also encouraged to be nominated)
– A person who has outstanding research outcomes and/or service contribution in the networking and communications field
– A person who did not serve as N2Women board member in recent two years
– Rising star: A person who has less than 10 year’s experience after Ph.D. completion including Ph.D. students (excluding parental leave duration)
– Star: A person who has more than 10 year’s experience after Ph.D. completion
– Rising Star List Announcement: July 23 (International Women in Engineering day)
– Star List Announcement: December 10 (Ada Lovelace’s birthday)
If you’d like to nominate multiple women, you will have to submit one form per nomination. We highly welcome self-nomination!